How do you activate your brainpower?
Talking about quality brain nutrients can be daunting for many people. There is a lot of information in the world, so how can you start looking for the essential nutrients to fuel your body and mind?
I’m excited to have my long-time friend and wellness sage Ian Clark on the show today. He is the founder of Activation Products, which supplies high-quality wellness products around the world.
The most important thing about brain nutrients is knowing what you’re putting in your body. This means researching products and always consulting with your health practitioner before making any drastic changes.
Not getting enough nutrients can lead to mental fatigue, stress, and brain fog. If you’ve ever wondered how to start looking for quality nutrients that will truly fuel both your body and brain, this episode is for you.
Keep It Simple
- When it comes to understanding nutrition and what it takes to fuel the brain, it’s best to keep it simple.
- The simplest way to start is knowing that what you put inside your body is of the purest form.
- It’s also important to know how effective a nutrient is.
- You can measure this by comparing the result you get versus the result you expect.
- You can get results from a lot of things that aren’t good for your brain.
- For example, you can drink a lot of caffeine.
- You’ll get a short-term energy boost, but in the long run, it’s a detriment to your energy and brain function.
- It’s important to know what gives you short-term benefits with long-term detriments.
- No matter what you do, there’s either a reward or a price attached.
- Simplicity means focusing on things that are easiest on your time, energy, money, and resources.
- If you look at these areas as investments, you’ll always want to get the highest return on your investment.
- Be respectful of these areas of your life.
- Once you know the essential elements that actually power your body, and you find the purest form, you’ll need the least amount of them to maximize their efficacy.
- When you reach this stage, you can actually double, triple, even quadruple the different performance capacities in all areas of your life.
- Your brain is connected to every single operating system in your body.
- If you’re taxing your body in other areas, your brain has to monitor and compensate for those areas.
- You use brain bandwidth no matter what you do.
- When people think of equity, they think of wealth and money. But health really is wealth.
- When Ian started looking at health as his personal equity, he learned to support long life with great health.
- It isn’t just a personal thing either.
- Every individual willing to go down that health road can have a much longer than expected lifespan with much higher performance.
- Everyone is a timeless 21-year-old.
- It doesn’t matter how old your body is. You likely have the same dreams, ambitions, and desires as when you were 21.
- And this equity expands to the people around you.
- You affect people throughout your life. Your family and friends are all impacted by you.
- And they affect the people around them.
- This expands throughout the entire world.
- When you do the things required to keep going and function at a sharp level, you share your equity with everyone in your orbit.
- How many lives have you touched? How many more can you affect by living healthier and longer?
- Your impact is exponential.
- That’s health equity.
- Building health equity can be affordable and accessible to everyone.
- It doesn’t matter where you live or what you do.
- You can find access to nutrients wherever you are.
- When you learn how to manage your autonomic nervous system, your body can go into deep, deep, restorative healing in sleep mode.
The Elements of Health
- Magnesium is an amazing supportive nutrient for sleep and rest.
- Using a special transdermal-magnesium product helps fuel the body for a great night’s sleep.
- Black cumin seed oil paired with a spoonful of medicinal honey also helps relax your body.
- Medicinal honey is a really good glyconutrient that has nothing to do with common sugars.
- You can add other oils to your routine specific to your needs.
- Adding these nutrients before bed helps you wake up ready for your day.
- They’re super-nutrients and are powerful resources to give you energy the next day.
- You should be waking up ready to take on the day.
- If you aren’t waking up ready to go, then you know something is off.
- It’s okay to have something off.
- But you have to dig down and find what’s causing you to be off so you can fix it.
- Ian came from a life-threatening situation at 46-years-old.
- Three different things could have ended his life within a three year period.
- Once he found what was at the root cause and corrected them, he was back in the normal range within five years.
- The sky is not the limit when it comes to health. You can keep going.
- Ian is 63 years old with biological age of a 25-year-old.
- When he was 46, he had the biological age of an 84-year-old.
- It’s been a fifteen year journey and he’s so thankful to have gone through it.
- Focus on how you’re treating your body.
- You can’t just treat your body or your brain flippantly. You have to be respectful.
- Iodine is another element tied to brain health.
- In the 1800’s, they discovered how important iodine was to our body and brain.
- It works with your thyroid to produce the T3/T4 thyroid hormone which feeds your immune system, endocrine system, digestive system, and brain function.
- There are all kinds of different forms of iodine.
- It’s the form of iodine that’s the key.
- For example, pharmaceutical grade, ultra-pure iodine, turned into a gas molecule, and diffused into distilled water is very powerful.
- Be sure to check out the unedited, extended episode on YouTube, here.
Share With Us
- Take a screenshot of this episode, tag us on social media (@ActivationProducts & @JimKwik), and share one thing you’ve learned from this episode.
- For more information on Activation products, visit their website, www.activationproducts.com/kwik.
- Use discount code kwik20, for an exclusive 20% discount.