TODAY’S CHALLENGE: Test your memory!
- Each day, have someone test you on 10 words backwards and forwards
- Episode 2: Improve Your Memory Now
- Episode 6: Remember Everyone’s Name
- Episode 8: A Fast & Fun Way To Recall Lots Of Information
- Episode 11: How To Memorize & Give A Speech Without Notes
- Memory Masterclass: Kwik Recall Masterclass
WHY TRAIN YOUR MEMORY?
- Memory is a multiplier.
- There is no such thing as a good or bad memory—just trained or untrained.
- As our jobs become automated the power of our mind becomes more valuable, especially things like imagination and strategy.
HOW TO TRAIN YOUR MEMORY
- Have somebody test your memory each day.
- Get familiar with previous memory episodes.
- Ask someone close to you to give you 10 random words.
- Use a body list, chain linking, home list (memory palace) to remember those words backwards and forwards.
- Don’t expect to get it perfect, you’re looking for progress.
SHARE WITH US!
- Take a photo or video of your memory efforts, or take a screenshot of this episode, and post it to social media to share your progress with us!
- Join in with our One Book A Week Club: #1bookaweekUse the hashtag #kwikchallenge and tag us on social media: @jimkwik | @kwikbrain
- Keep trying this challenge each day—it will train your ability to create new habits.
- This is essential to building a different life—first your create your habits and then your habits create you.
- If you’re able to create one new habit, what else will you be able to do? Possibilities will open up because you’ll be in the habit of creating empowering habits.
- Remember: the treasure you seek is found in the task you’re avoiding.
- Big change comes from little changes: consistency compounds—it might feel like a gradual shift, but you’ll soon find yourself in a different destination (we call it a destiny).
- Don’t forget to go to kwikchallenge.com and join us!