Alisa Vitti, HHC, AADP, is an integrative nutritionist, hormone expert, and best-selling author of WomanCode (Harper Collins) who teaches women how to use their hormonal and neurochemical patterns to create extraordinary lives. She is the founder of FLOliving.com, a trusted virtual destination for women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s to learn how to naturally balance their hormone and reproductive issues with her proprietary, “pro-hormonal,” five-step dietary process that treats the root cause of endocrine dysfunction. She teaches women via her online program “The WomanCode System” and writes a blog on how to use food to get out of hormonal chaos and get back into hormonal “flo” which is read by thousands of women in 216 countries.
Alisa’s new book In the FLO: Unlock Your Hormonal Advantage and Revolutionize Your Life is out this January.
Today’s show is all about productivity hacks for the female brain—and we welcome back special guest Alisa Vitti!
Alisa is a functional nutritionist, hormone expert, and coach to women around the world. A best-selling author, Alisa is the author of The WomanCode System and has recently written a new book, In the FLO. On today’s show, she will be drawing on her years of experience coaching others to heal their hormone issues to tell us how women who learn to adapt to their hormonal cycles can change their energy and become healthier and more productive.
In today’s conversation, Alisa will explain a new method of project mapping for women, and how women can leverage their hormones to get more done. She will tell us about the type of work that best matches each hormonal cycle, and how women can work with their patterns to deal with the external demands on their time with more happiness and less stress.
– Follicular phase: 7-10 days
– Great time to brainstrom, plan out your projects, ideate, start new things, and begin new projects.
– Ovulatory: 3-4 days
– Great time to collaborate, get together with your team, do presentations.
– Luteal: 10-14 days
– Great time to schedule and complete deep work, and bring things to completion.
– Menstrual: 2-7 days
– The right and left hemispheres communicate maximally in this phase, so it is a great time to conduct evaluations and reviews, and complete anything involving data or analysis.