How do you transform the life of your child with special needs?
As many of you know, this topic is near and dear to my heart. I had several traumatic brain injuries when I was a child and struggled with learning as a result. Being able to help provide information and resources to help everyone, no matter what age or stage of life you’re in, is extremely important to me.
That’s why I’m so excited to have Anat Baniel back on our show. Anat is a clinical psychologist, dancer, and best-selling author of Move Into Life: Neuromovement for Lifelong Vitality and Kids Beyond Limits: The Anat Baniel Method for Awakening the Brain and Transforming the Life of Your Child With Special Needs. Today, she’s going to walk you through practical, useable strategies that you can start using today.
Physical movement gives the brain key information that allows it to understand the world and by utilizing specific motions, you can help create these important neural networks. Listen in, as Anat guides you through how to use movement to help take you and your child past what you believe is possible and towards your limitless potential.
If you’re inspired, I want to invite you to join me in my brand NEW 7-day course, specifically designed to boost your confidence. I know it sounds too good to be true, but I give you step-by-step guides using the accelerated learning model to make you unstoppable in a short time. Visit kwikconfidence.com to join me today.
This content contains affiliate links. If you use these links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Thanks.
- Last time Anat was on our show, she went over the nine essentials of movement, and how important they are for better brain and body health, be sure to listen to that episode, here. [1:30]
- The brain is a quantum system and can upgrade itself. Here’s what that means. [3:17]
- Follow along as Anat gives you an example of how to use movement to activate the brain. [5:48]
- If the brain can’t perceive this, it can’t process new information. And if it can’t process new information, it can’t learn. [7:20]
- It’s very important that you do this step first, so that you can establish a baseline with your child. [7:58]
- Listen as Anat explains some of the guiding principles she works within and gives examples of how they work. [9:09]
- Screenshot this episode and tag us (@JimKwik & @anatbanielmethod_neuromovement), and let us know what small, simple step you’re going to take as a result of this episode.
- If you want more information, visit AnatBanielmethod.com.
- Be sure to get a copy of the book, Kids Beyond Limits: The Anat Baniel Method for Awakening the Brain and Transforming the Life of Your Child With Special Needs, here.
- This content contains affiliate links. If you use these links to purchase something, we may earn a commission. Thanks.